Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You...

You. I currently hate you so much. I hate how you can just expect to say "you started to annoy me and i wanted some space" and then me to just act like nothing happened. I honestly want to love you, but I'll talk a while for me to love you again. I hate how I know that you're talking to other guys and I'm just sitting here. I hate the guy you talk to. I'm SO happy I never have to look at that pretentious douche fag ever again. I hate how you just think the stuff of that little POS. I hate how everyone else knows how much of a dick he is and you still talk to him. I hate him. I hate how you have the f***ing audacity to text him while I'm holding you.


I thought I understood you, but all you have done is break my heart.

Cliff Blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment